Question: What do Amitabh Bachan, Aamir Khan and Jackie Shroff have in common?
Answer: Each has a Blog and now you can get talking to them!
The Indian Blog and New Media Society (IBNMS) and Delhi Blog and New Media Society (DBNMS) wants to share this wonderful world of blogging with you and get you started with it!
IBNMS in collaboration with DBNMS proudly present the first ever Blog Camp in Delhi! At BlogCamp Delhi we will get together and discuss/ rant/ brain-storm/ share opinions about blogging technologies & trends. We will cover micro blogging, photo-blogging, video blogging, social media – everything about the world of blogs & new media that interests us.
There will be opportunity to learn about the basics of blogging, attend hands on workshop on creating a new blog and meet like-minded people from the blogging world. BlogCamps are different in that attendees are strongly encouraged to give a demo, a session, or help with one. If you are not being a speaker, you can help by taking notes of the event, blogging the event live, help to promote the event, or even helping with logistics. If that got you excited, we will meet on 24th May 2008 (Saturday) at 9:30 AM. You will need to brave the Delhi traffic and reach the venue: Microsoft Corp 5th Floor, Eros Towers Nehru Place, New Delhi
Some of the sessions already volunteered for are:
- Beating the Spam on blogosphere- Looking beyond Akismet, anirudhsharma dot crypto at gmail dot com
- The 4Ps of Marketing Your Blog – How to generate traffic by Ajay Jain, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open Access – What it is and why it is required for scholarly community? esukhdev at gmail dot com
- Corporate Blogging Strategy – Abhishek Kant
- Blog Branding – Turning Blog into Business – Prashant Sharma
- How to monetize a blog effectively? How to enhance earnings from a Blog? – By Mohit Maheshwari MD Tonic Tag
- Setting up a new blog – Amit Gupta
Register for the event by adding your name here: http://www.barcamp.org/BlogCampDelhi
(There is no registration fee for the event, you just need to add your name to the page)
Please help us spread the word by forwarding this invite to your friends!
Join the IBNMS here & Delhi Bloggers Group here.
For more information, please contact:
+91 989 197 7333