The ‘Initiative for Transportation & Development Programmes’ is an NGO engaged in research and advocacy for traffic and transportation programmes/policies which are safe, environment-friendly, sustainable and equitable. Our present activities include promotion and capacity building for bicycle, non-motorised transportation, public transport, road safety and traffic demand management related issues.
The ‘Initiative for Transportation & Development Programmes’ is urgently looking for ONE Full-time and ONE Part-time Programme Associate at its Delhi Office.
- Applicants should have concern for the environment, road safety, and sustainable transport issues and a desire to contribute in bringing a positive change in the society.
- Should be minimum Graduate. Applicants with Masters or additional degree/diploma would be preferred.
- Should have work experience of around 1-3 years.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, inter-personal skills and knowledge of computers is must.
- Full-time Programme Associate will be required to travel to other Indian cities wherever we are carrying out project activities.
Interested applicants are requested to send their complete Resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your option of working on a Full Time or Part Time basis along with your salary expectation latest by Thursday, July 30, 2009.
ITDP an equal opportunities employer and offers a challenging work environment.