Bayer Young Environmental Envoy Program Invites Green Dream Applications!
The Bayer Young Environmental Envoy Program (BYEEP) is a global environmental education program for the youth organized by Bayer and the United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP) with the aim of developing young environmental leaders and boosting the level of awareness among the youth.
The BYEEP invites applications from Indian students between the age of 18 and 24 years to be the next Bayer Young Environmental Envoy and represent India along with pioneers from across the globe. If you fall within this age group, are passionate about the environment and are definitely doing something about it, this is your chance to make an all-expenses paid trip to Germany from October 16 – 21, 2011.
Who can participate?
- Indian students within the age of 18 to 24 years (as on October 1, 2011)
- Applicants willing to travel to Germany for a week-long trip from October 16-21, 2011 and having a valid passport
- Active participation in an ongoing or completed environmental project is compulsory. Scientific proposals and project plans will not be accepted and the project should be community oriented
- Good knowledge of English language is a pre-requisite
- The individual should be able to work well within a group
Two deserving candidates will be selected for the BYEEP 2011 after a comprehensive assessment of all the candidates and the projects they are involved in. Last date for applying is 15th June, 2011.
Click here to download the BYEEP application form and to read further details. For any clarifications, write to
Bayer Group in India
Bayer House, Central Avenue
Hiranandani Gardens, Powai
Mumbai – 400 076
Tel: + 91 22 2571 1234
With inputs from Vikrant Kumar | Image source