Acumen Invites Applications from Social Leaders to Become Regional Fellows
Acumen, a US based organisation invites applications for its Acumen Regional Fellows Program 2016. The Acumen Regional Fellows Program is a one-year, fully funded leadership development program designed to equip India’s next generation of social leaders with the tools needed to unlock their full potential and drive positive change.
The program equips 20 extraordinary individuals from across India with the knowledge, support system and practical wisdom to unlock their full potential and drive positive change in society.
Over the course of a year, selected Fellows remain in their jobs while taking part in five week-long seminars, where they receive the tools, training and space to innovate new ideas, accelerate their impact, build a strong network of social leaders from across their region and around the world.
The Fellows being looked for by Acumen should be:
- Innovators who either started an organization or enterprise, or who are driving change within an existing organization or company.
- Men and women of all ages and education levels who are able to participate in a program conducted in English.
- Indians who demonstrate a commitment and concrete connection to the region.
- Leaders with strong personal integrity, unrelenting perseverance and moral imagination.
- Committed individuals ready to undergo an intensive yearlong personal transformation and leadership journey.
Applications for the 2016 Class of Acumen India Fellows is now open. The application process consists of filling the background information, submitting a copy of the Resume/CV and answering some short & long answer questions. This will be later followed up by telephonic and in-person interviews.
The application for can be obtained by clicking here. Last date for submitting the application is September 1, 2015.
Image by Acumen_ via Flickr over Creative Commons