The National Green Tribunal (NGT) invites expression of interest from trained Environmental Experts for assigning work related to monitoring and compliance of its orders as well as for consultancy work. NGT has been making remarkable efforts to protect the biodiversity and environment of India. However, without rigorous monitoring of its orders, the efforts of NGT will not be completely realized.
The Environmental sub-sectors for which the Experts are required include the following:
- Solid Waste Management, Plastic Waste Management and Biomedical Waste Management
- Air and Water Pollution
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Biodiversity and Forestry Management
- Riverine, Coastal and Hill Ecology, Floodplain Sand Mining impacts, Land Degradation and Remediation
- Environmental Economist, Social and Livelihood Expert, etc.
The Experts from the Panel drawn after due diligence will be shortlisted for the purpose of monitoring of compliance of NGT orders. The remuneration/ honorarium will be decided as per the skill set, competency and experience of the selected Experts. Those applying are required to have adequate experience of monitoring and evaluation. The minimum eligibility to apply is M.Tech or Ph.D. with at least 10 years of experience.
Interested professionals/ experts can apply by sending their detailed bio data/ CV to email@example.com latest by 27 August 2018 (5.00 pm).
For any further information, click here to visit the NGT website.
Image by UNP via Flickr