MoEFCC Invites Consultants for National River Conservation Directorate
The Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC), Government of India invites applications from Consultants for its National River Conservation Directorate (NRCD). The Consultants will work as Research Associate and will provide support for overall management and monitoring of projects of the NRCD. A total of two vacancies are open for this post and the post is contractual and purely temporary in nature.
General Conditions for Applying
- Only persons of Indian origin need apply
- Application should be sent in hand written or typed in the prescribed format A-4 size paper
- Applications unsigned or without the name of the post applied for or incomplete in any respect or received after the last date will not be considered.
- Selection will be on the basis of interview. In case of applications received in large numbers, a written test may be conducted. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- If at any stage, it is discovered that an attempt has been made by the applicant to conceal or misrepresent the facts, the candidature of the applicant will be summarily rejected.
- Original documents of educational/technical qualifications and experience shall be produced by the applicant as and when required.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the interview.
Post Graduate Degree in Environmental Science/ Management with 03 years experience in GIS & Remote Sensing OR Degree in Civil/ Environment Engineering with 03 years experience in sewerage/ STPs/ river conservation OR Post Graduate Degree in Environmental Engineering with 02 year experience in sewerage/ STPs/ river conservation.
How to Apply
Applications in the given proforma (Click here to Download Application Proforma) duly filled in along with a passport size photograph, may be sent (in triplicate) by speed post/ email at the following address latest by 31 May, 2019. Applications sent through email should be followed by hard copy, duly signed by the applicant. Click here to read more on MoEFCC website.
Application to be sent to:
Deputy Secretary, Room No. 129
Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change
National River Conservation Directorate
1st Floor, Pt. Deendayal Antodhaya Bhawan
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003
Phone No. 011-24361057