The Government of India has taken necessary steps to ensure that the Chinese COVID-19 Pandemic Coronavirus does not spread in India. The blanket lockdown of over a billion people has indeed found praise from many parts of the world and India has, to a great extent, been able to control the spread thus far.
The Government of India is of the strong opinion that the most important factor in preventing the spread of Coronavirus is to empower citizens with the right information. Citizens at their end must take precautions as per the advisories being issued by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
The Government of India is now inviting inputs from individuals and companies who can develop technologies and innovative solutions, datasets and Apps, etc. for diagnosis that can be leveraged for strengthening the fight against Coronavirus. What’s more? All the solutions will be evaluated for adoption and those selected will be suitable rewarded. And the prize money, for saving India and the world, indeed looks good:
- 1st Prize: Rs. 1,00,000
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 50,000
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 25,000
What everyone wins: Survival!
Applicants must complete and submit the solution either as a PDF (max 3 A4 size pages with Font Arial, font size 12px) or a Youtube link (maximum 3 minutes duration).
Public Datasets for Research & Innovation on Coronavirus:
- COVID-19 Open Research Dataset (CORD-19) – 29,000 articles on Coronavirus for text mining
- COVID-19 Epidemiological Data Repository by Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science & Engineering
- European Center for Disease Control & Prevention – COVID-19 Epidemiological Data:
- U.S. Hospital Capacity Estimates (Harvard Global Health Institute)
- U.S. State COVID-19 Testing Data
- Italy COVID-19 Data
- WHO COVID-19 Data – Cases & Deaths in China (by province) and other countries
- ACAPS COVID-19: Government Measures Dataset
- World Bank Indicators Relevant to COVID-19
- GeneBank COVID-19 Genetic Sequences
- Next Strain – COVID-19 Genomics Database
- API of Scrapped Data from MoHFW
- List of Labs and Testing Centres by ICMR
- COVID 19 Network
- Health Related Dataset APIs available on OGD Platform
Last Date for Submitting Entries is 15 April, 2020.
Click here and Login to MyGov.in Website to Submit Your Solution.