Become a Registered Member of Delhi Greens and show that you Care for the Environment.
Delhi Greens invites you to become a Registered Member and make your contribution towards environmental protection and preservation. Membership is available at a nominal annual fee of Rs. 500/-* and provides you with additional benefits, some of which are described below.
The Registration process is easy. Just follow these two steps:
1. Submit the Annual Membership Fee of Rs. 500/- through online/NEFT Transfer to the following Delhi Greens Bank Account:
Account Name: Delhi Greens
Account Number: 30557163945
Name of the Bank: State Bank of India
Branch Code & Address: (00691) New Delhi Main Branch, 11 Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110001
IFSC Code: SBIN0000691
Or via PayTM by scanning the following Code
Note down the acknowledgement number carefully.
For any further clarification or help, Call us on +91-8586924429 or write to email@example.com
* Students can avail a discount of 50% on the membership fee upon submitting a copy of their School/College/University ID card. The scanned copy of the ID card can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delhi Greens Membership Benefits:
- Special invitation to participate in various Delhi Greens activities including Urban Ecotours, Excursions, Nature Expeditions, Rural Immersions, Workshops, Training Programmes, Summits and Conferences
- Volunteering and Internship opportunities with Delhi Greens and its partner organsiations
- Email subscription to the Delhi Greens Blog keeping you updated with environmental news, information, events, activities and opportunities
- Special offers, schemes and discount coupons on various green products of Delhi Greens and its partner organisations
- A surprise green acknowledgement gift with every Membership!
Membership is also open to Institutions, Companies and Organisations. Please write to email@example.com to learn more.