This Agreement, sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to use of this site (https://delhigreens.com/ and www.delhigreens.com) and all sub sites that reside under the site (collectively,”Delhi Greens’ Sites”), by a Subscriber. “Subscriber” means each person who establishes or accesses a connection (“Account”) for access to and use of the Delhi Greens’ Sites.
The following disclaimer applies to all content being broadcasted under the delhigreens.com URL.
- The information on this blog is made available for general personal use only and all access to, and use of, the information is at the user’s risk.
- While full care is taken to confirm the accuracy of information about events, workshops, etc. posted on the blog, readers should seek confirmation from the originating or authorising organisation, institute, department or group before taking any further action.
- The posting of information and logos of other organisations, institutes, departments, etc. or any URL or link is done for the convenience of users of this blog. It does not constitute an endorsement by the Delhi Greens organisation of that URL or link or the information at that Internet site.
- The Delhi Greens blog reserves the right to alter, amend, vary or otherwise change any information on this blog at any time and without any prior notice.
- We moderate the comments made on each post. However, in keeping with the principle of freedom to express inherent in our constitution, we do not remove any comments unless they are offensive or abusive. If you are making an analysis in your comment, please make sure you leave your correct email address for authenticity. Don’t worry, your email will never be shared. We hate spam too.
- The Delhi Greens blog accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken on the basis of information on the blog, nor for the accuracy or completeness of any material contained herein.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
- Unless otherwise specified, all content (images, graphics, text) belongs to the Delhi Greens organisation. If you have a problem with anything posted on the blog, please get in touch with us here.
Restrictions on use
The Delhi Greens’ Sites are owned and operated by Delhi Greens (“the NGO”), a Delhi based Non-Governmental Organisation and contains material which is derived in whole or in part from material supplied by the NGO, its partners, various other agencies and other sources (including media partners). We partner with different national and international agencies from time to time and material posted on the Delhi Greens’ Sites is protected by international copyright and trademark laws.
By using the Delhi Greens’ Sites, Subscriber agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use the Delhi Greens’ Sites is personal to Subscriber and is not transferable to any other person or entity. Subscriber is responsible for all use of Subscriber’s Account (under any screen name or password) and for ensuring that all use of Subscriber’s Account complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement. Subscriber shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of Subscriber’s password(s), if any.
The NGO shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of Delhi Greens’ Sites, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use.
Delhi Greens Blog by Delhi Greens is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at https://delhigreens.com.