The Ministry of Environment & Forests (MoEF) invites interested individuals and organisations to submit digital photographs for possible publication in the MoEF website’s index page slideshow. All contributions must be original work authored by the person submitting the same. No image, the copyright of which is held by an entity other than the author, shall be considered. MoEF retains full editorial control over the selection of, and the decision not to select, any particular photograph for publication.
- Limit one set of photographs (minimum 6 and maximum 10) submission per person
- Any number of images will be chosen for publication online
- Submissions must be in JPEG (.jpg or .jpeg) digital format, at least 1000 pixels wide if a horizontal image or 1000 pixels tall if a vertical image, and no greater than 1.5 megabytes in file size
- All photos must accompany the description (caption) of the shot containing not more than 70 characters including spaces
- Please provide only the original, unmodified camera image
- MoEF will consider no photographs that it identifies as obscene, provocative, or otherwise containing objectionable content
Click here to visit the MoEF’s website for submitting your photographs.