Awareness Programme on Energy Efficiency by Advit Foundation
Advit Foundation is a non government development organization established in 2004 for environment conservation and livelihood enhancement. Delhi Greens had previously partnered with Advit Foundation for hosting the Energy Fair 2010. Now, Advit Foundation calls for a day long awareness programme on Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency. The programme is designed to give an insight on the need to conserve energy, subsides available from the government, the available technology options, information sharing and the way forward.
Date: 22 May, 2010
Time: 9.30 am to 5.00 pm
Venue: Club Patio, South City – I, Gurgaon
The programme will largely include, but not limited to:
- Renewable energy for societies, flats, homes & apartments
- Energy efficiency in buildings, homes and community centers
- Options to save on energy and costs
- Subsidies & Govt. schemes to save energy and adopt renewable energy
- Connect manufacturers and suppliers of renewable energy and energy efficient devices
Prior registration is essential and is free of cost. Lunch will be provided.
For more information and to confirm your participation, contact: