Training Programme by Sambodhi
Sambodhi – an initiative catering to research and allied service needs of the social sector for design and development of state-of-art knowledge ware products and provision of knowledge-based services is organising a training programme for trainers!
Programme title: Basic & Advanced Data Analysis using SPSS
Duration: 4 days, From 27th to 30th November 2007
Venue: New Delhi
The training is aimed at informing and capacitating practitioners and researchers to the use of SPSS for informed decision-making.
This is the sixth offering of this module. Sambodhi’s previous programmes in this series have been subscribed by personnel from leading development organizations and projects including Action Aid, APMAS, BBC WST, CARE India, CRY, EHA, IFAD, MPRLP, Naandi Foundation, Oxfam GB, SKS Microfinance, UNICEF, UNDP, WaterAid (India) and Winrock International (India) as well as independent professionals.
Specifically, the training is aimed at:
- Developing better understanding of basic concepts of statistics
- Providing an overview of the computer assisted data analysis and statistical softwares
- Developing requisite skills for bringing in data into SPSS and data transformations
- Enhancing knowledge base and develop skills for selecting appropriate analyses and performing the analyses
- Augmenting knowledge and skills for interpretation of analyses and presenatation in user friendly formats
Upon completion of the training programme, participants would be able to Input data into SPSS, select appropriate data analysis techniques, perform requisite analyses using SPSS, interpret the data output for various decision- making needs and present output to specific users in user friendly manner.
Fees: The fee for training programme is Rs. 10,000/- per participant which includes tuition fee, reading material, lunch at the training venue and other training expenses.
For more details, please contact:
Sambodhi Research & Communications,
H-35 A, LGF, Kalkaji New Delhi-110019
Previously on DelhiGreens: