Call for Applications – Staff Positions at The YP Foundation
The YP Foundation (established as The Youth Parliament in 2002 with support from the India Habitat Centre and registered as The YP Foundation in 2007) is a volunteer based non-profit organization that is committed to developing the uninhibited expression of young people.
The primary objective is to support innovative ventures by young people by developing their skills and ideas to create projects and programmes that create social impact. The YP Foundation works with the age group of 16 to 28, empowering volunteers to open up their potential to reach others.
This year, The YP Foundation has decided to open staff positions for application. We are currently looking for applicants to fill the posts in our Senior Management, Management and Programme Divisions teams.
Requirements for all applicants:
- Applicants must be over 17 years of age.
- Applicants should preferably be Delhi-based or else be available to work in Delhi throughout the year.
- Applicants must have a reasonable command over Hindi and English.
- Applicants must have an inclination towards working with social issues for young people.
- The term of each post is for 1.5 – 2 years. (Negotiable)
- Applicants who meet the above requirements need to fill out an application form, post that all applicants will be called in for an interview.
- Interview dates are 4,5,6th of June 2009.
Please send in your applications by June 1st 2009.
For further information, please contact
The YP Foundation,
D 344, Defence Colony,
M. +91 9810283653.
or refer to these documents.
If you’re passionate, creative, hard working, have the time and have always wanted a chance to run your own initiate, team or project – apply!