Webinar on Photography for Conservation by CMS Vatavaran
CMS Vatavaran is conducting a series of Webinars on Environment Film making. The Webinars feature some of the most acclaimed wildlife conservationists and photographers from India. The themes of the Webinars deliberate on the role of Nature and wildlife photography in strengthening conservation efforts. The next Webinar is themed on exploring the role of photography in biodiversity conservation.
Date: 4 July 2020 (Saturday)
Time: 4.30 – 6.00 pm
Venue: Online (Click here to Register)
The Resource persons for the Webinar are Dr. Anish Andheria, Parth Joshi and Dipankar Mazumdar and the Webinar will be moderated by Aarti Shrivastava. The themes to be covered in the Webinar include, but are not limited to:
- How photography and conservation are naturally connected?
- Can photography really change people’s behaviors and have a positive effect on environmental issues?
- Is photography really the best way to raise funds for conservation issues?
- Is it ok to bait an animal for a photo?
- Is manual intervention really that damaging to a creature who is already relatively accustomed to humans?
- Ethics involved in Nature and Wildlife conservation
The Webinar will also discuss about the gear, how to use a DSLR, photographing technique, processing images and taking photos with an iPhone, etc.
The Webinar has limited seats. Registration is on first come first serve basis. Certificate will be provided to each participant upon completion of the webinar.