Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy Management Center Requires Project Engineers
The Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy Management Center of the Department of Environment, Government of NCT of Delhi has opened applications for the (contractual) post of Project Engineers and Project Trainees. The selected candidates will be required to assist in the implementation of various Energy Efficiency activities & Renewable
- Position: Project Engineer (Three vacancies) -
- Graduate in Engineering /Technology or equivalent or Master’s degree in Science from recognized university.
- 1-2 years experience in formulation/appraisal/evaluation of scientific /technical projects in the fields of Renewable Energy System & Energy Conservation.
- Age-Not above 27.
- Position: Project Trainee (One vacancy) -
- Graduate in Engineering/Technology or equivalent or Master’s degree in Science from recognized university.
- Age-Not above 25 years.
Terms of Employments:- Employment for both Project Engineer/Trainee will be purely on contract basis and initial contract would be for a period of one year. The contract may be renewed on an annual basis for a maximum period of two years. Interested candidates should send in their application as soon as possible to Executive Officer, Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy Management Centre, Vikas Bhawan-II, GPO Building, 2nd Floor, E-wing, Civil Lines, Delhi-110054.The application should include curriculum vitae along with 2 passport size photographs and attested copies of certificate/marks sheets, giving complete details of their qualification and experience, contact No. residential/postal address with two references.
For further information, click here to visit DoE’s website.
About the Author
Write a Comment
Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!