CSE is Looking for Video Producer for the Environment
Centre for Science and Environment is looking for a video producer for its Down to Earth website. The website represents the fortnightly news magazine Down To Earth and requires developing video-based content for the site. The person should be able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment. The person’s primary job would be to write video scripts; shoot and edit video-based stories and interviews. Secondary responsibilities include promoting the video content through social media networks. Experience in data visualization would be given preference.
Experience: 2-5 years.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should have a strong passion for video and film- making.
- Ability to manage end- to- end video production jobs with primary proficiency in video editing.
- Should understand traditional and digital video publishing platforms and produce video content accordingly.
- Should possess the ability to conceptualise, create video storyboards and have the ability to understand script and deliver quality video content.
- Must have good communication skills in English and Hindi, and a good understanding of journalism.
- Should be able to work and coordinate with a team of reporters and multimedia journalists.
- Scripting and storyboarding
- Overall look and feel of the film including but not limited to graphics and sound
- Coordinating between reporters and multimedia journalists
- Creating budgets and expenses
- Must be proficient in the different tools for mobile video journalism.
- Must be proficient with the Adobe creative suite.
- Must be proficient in live streaming softwares like restream, OBS and Livewire.
- Must have good working knowledge of MS word.
Salary: CSE pays competitive salary commensurate with qualification and experience.
Location: New Delhi
Application Deadline: January 22, 2021.
How to apply: Candidates can apply online (preferable) or through post.
For online submission: Please Click here and choose ‘Video Producer’ or send your applications to:
Ms. Jagdeep Gupta,
Executive Director- Planning & Operations
Centre for Science and Environment
41, Tughlakabad Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110062
Tel: 29956394/6339/5124, Fax: 29955879