Dhriiti Invites Applications for Training Program from Women Entrepreneurs
Dhriiti, in partnership with the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women and funded by U.S. Embassy India invites applications for its We Can program, which includes Workshops and Business Plan Competition for Women Entrepreneurs. As part of this program, Dhriiti will support 150 aspirational young women entrepreneurs to build successful enterprises.
The project will support aspirational young women entrepreneurs through an intensive five-day business training course which will be followed by six weeks of mentoring.
The women entrepreneurs will be supported to develop a business plan, providing them with a solid foundation to sustain and grow their enterprises. Twenty-five of the women will also receive incubation support to kick-start their businesses. In addition, five enterprises with high growth potential will be awarded attractive prizes.
There is no registration fee for this program. However, participants are required to cover their travel costs to attend the programme activities which will take place in the following cities: Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Dehradun and Chandigarh.
To be eligible for this program, you need to:
- Be in the process of setting up their business, or strengthening and growing your existing business.
- Have over at least 50% ownership in the business.
- Be ambitious and willing to commit full time to their business.
- Be willing to prepare and present a business plan to an expert panel.
- Be able to read and write in English.
- Be able to work with emails and other online communication.
- Be based in and around the following cities, or be willing to travel to: Jaipur, Lucknow, New Delhi, Dehradun and Chandigarh
To apply, you can fill the online application by clicking here or by visiting Dhriiti’s website here.
The deadline for application is 6 pm (IST time) on 25th January 2017. Shortlisted applicants will be invited for a face to face interview with a panel. Selected applicants will be informed by email in February 2017.
For further information, contact: